1. GENERAL INFORMATION
- The Operator of cudo.co Service is Designer Solutions sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Warszawie, 02-791 Warszawa, ul. Stryjeńskich 10 lok. 248, registered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register, maintained by the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw, 13th Commercial Department of National Court Register, under KRS number 0000821368, NIP 9512495883, REGON 385221926, email email@example.com.
- The Service performs the functions to obtain information about Users and their behaviour in the following way:
- by storing information voluntarily entered in forms;
- by storing so-called cookie files in the terminal devices;
- by collecting logs generated by the web server of the hosting operator.
2. INFORMATION ON REGISTRATION FORM
- The Service collects data provided voluntarily by the User.
- Furthermore, the Service can save the information about the connection (time, IP address, browser type).
- The data provided in the registration form shall not be shared with third parties.
- The data provided in the registration form shall be processed according to the form’s function, that is to process the registration.
- The following information shall be sent to the email address entered by the User
- the data necessary for the completion of the registration;
- messages regarding the status of the provided Service, in particular, information about the status of the subscription;
- current information related to the functionality of the Application and changes made in it
3. INFORMATION ON COOKIE FILES
- The Service uses cookie files.
- Cookie files represent computer data, in particular text files, that are stored on terminal devices of the User of the Service, and are intended for the use of the Website. Cookie files typically contain the name of the website from which they originate, time of their storage on a terminal device, and a unique number.
- The entity which stores the cookie files on the User’s terminal device and which has access to the files is the Operator of the Website.
- Cookie files are used for the following purposes:
- to generate statistics that help the Operator to understand how Users use websites, and allows the Operator to improve their structures and contents;
- to maintain a session of the Service User (after logging in), that means the User is not forced to enter login and password on every subpage of the Service;
- In the Service there are two basic types of cookie files used: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the terminal device of a User until logout, leaving the website, or disabling software (a web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s terminal device for the time specified in the parameters of the cookie files or until the User deletes them.
- The software used to browse websites (a web browser) usually allows for storage of cookie files on the terminal device of the User by default. The Service Users can change the setting. A web browser allows the User to delete cookie files. It also allows to automatically block cookie files. For details, see the help or documentation files of the specific web browser.
- Restrictions on the use of cookie files may prevent the use of cudo.co, but shall not prevent the access to the data shared by the User in the Service.
- In terms of information about users’ preferences gathered by Google advertising network, a User can view and edit information resulting from cookie files by using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
4. SERVER LOGS
- Information on some behaviour of Users is subject to log within a server layer. The data is used solely to manage the Service and to ensure the most efficient use of services.
- Browsed resources are identified by their URL addresses. In addition, the following information may be recorded:
- time of receiving the request;
- time of sending the reply;
- the name of the client station – identification performed by the HTTP protocol;
- information about errors that occurred during the HTTP transaction;
- the URL address of the page previously visited by the User (referrer link) – when entering the Service was performed through a referring link;
- information about the User’s browser;
- information about IP address.
- The data is not associated with any individual persons browsing websites.
- The above data is used for server and application administrative purposes.
5. DATA SHARING
- The data is made available to external entities only within the limits permitted by law.
- The identification data of the individual is available only with the consent of the person.
- The Operator can be required to provide the information collected by the Service to legal authorities, in order to comply with lawful requests and within the scope of the request.
6. COOKIES MANAGEMENT – HOW TO CONFIRM AND WITHDRAW YOUR CONSENT?
- If the User does not wish to receive cookie files, appropriate settings may be changed in a browser. Please notice: by disabling cookie files which are necessary for the authentication processes, safety, and maintaining user preferences, it may be difficult or, in extreme cases, impossible to use websites.
- In order to manage cookies settings, select a web browser or system from the list below and follow the instructions: